CJGA Junior Tour Membership
New members may register online by clicking the button below or by downloading the PDF Application and fill it out and fax it to the CJGA (905-731-6058)
Then follow these steps.
1. click on “Sign up”.
2. Read the waivers
3. click on the next button and continue till finished.
*Please Note: The CJGA Junior Tour Membership Application is a fillable pdf form. Open in Acrobat and type in all your information. In areas that require a signature, please print sign, scan and fax back to 1-905-731-6058.
Do you have a passion for the game of golf? Become a member of the Canadian Junior Golf Association (CJGA), Canada’s largest junior golf association and start creating your path through the game of golf.
Whether you are a beginning golfer with a passion for the game and a desire to learn, or a highly skilled player looking for a competitive and professionally run environment, the CJGA has what you are looking for.
The CJGA Junior Tour offers multi-day competitions enabling juniors of all skill level the chance to hone their skills, while teaching valuable life skills such as honesty, integrity, and sportsmanship.
As a member of the Canadian Junior Golf Association, you will receive a CJGA membership package which includes:
- Charitable Tax receipt for portion of membership fee
- RCGA Rule Book
- CJGA Player Towel
- National Ranking on CJGA National Order of Merit, presented by Core Golf Academy
- Opportunity to Participate in AJGA PBE events
- International Ranking on Junior Golf Scoreboard
- Opportunity to Participate in Golfweek Ranked events
- Opportunity to Participate in Golf Canada CN Future Links National Junior OOM Ranked events
- Personalized Player Portal with access to tournament schedule and online registration
- Opportunity to Qualify and Represent Canada Internationally
- Access to CJGA Players Services Department (scheduling & planning guidance)
- Prizes and Giveaways at every CJGA event
CJGA Junior Tour Membership: $149.00